Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dark Denim


I have always loved a super chic straight jean skirt, and I'm always on the lookout for a new one. Which brings me to one very important denim detail: The Darker The Better. Dark-wash denim and jeans is a soaring trend for good reason, as it takes an otherwise casual look to a whole new sophisticated level.

The ultimate example in handsome denim dressing (sorry but U.S. guys, except in J.Crew catalogues, never get it this right): The European tourist (especially if he's from Spain) wandering around Manhattan, or London, in a perfect pair of crisp dark jeans, paired of course with a navy crew-neck wool sweater worn over a plaid cotton buttoned-down shirt, and finished off with a gorgeous pair of brown/caramel suede shoes. Take note people, because believe me this look works every single time!

Mango at ShopStyle

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Amazing jeans, I found the same on this site

Post a Comment