Monday, October 25, 2010

Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week - Day 2: my village by Rimzim Dadu

3D textures, geometrical patterns and surface embellishments amalgamate to form surreal shapes that the designer has clearly earmarked as her identity. The petite powerhouse of talent, designer Rimzim Dadu's creations rarely disappoint, but on the other hand keep you wanting more. The finer nuances of shapes and textures cleverly translated into well crafted clothes often transcend into the realms visual poetry. 

my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu
my village by Rimzim Dadu
my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu

my village by Rimzim Dadu

Pictures Courtesy Vogue IndiaFDCI

No comments:

Post a Comment